Wednesday, August 17, 2005


Cadott

One of the many reasons my husband is so dang awesome: I have a gazillion relatives (he does not), and he digs each and every one of them. He digs them so much, in fact, that he is willing to suspend our little project for an entire weekend to travel to the lovely town of Wausau, WI for the wedding of one of my million cousins without any fuss.

Another reason my husband is so dang awesome: he indulges my love for road trips that include side trips to view the silly slices of Americana.

We went slightly off the Beaten Path to be able to say that we stood halfway between the Equator and the North Pole, but when we got to "the spot" we read the fine print...

"Actual site of midway point is 3 miles north of Cadott."

If you should happen to find youself visiting the lovely Wausau, WI and in need of a place to stay, we would highly recommend (demand?) the Stewart Inn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home