Monday, August 01, 2005


Bathroom Paint

OK. Cool it with the 'redrum' jokes.

I can't anticipate what the new owner's taste will be, so there are two routes to take.

One: paint everything white knowing the new owner will choose to live in whiteness or color.

Two: paint as I would paint my own living space and know the owner will choose to live in color or whiteness.

Either way, the new owner will likely repaint. Either way, I don't really care. This way, however, I get to experiment- which is really what this whole project is all about (as if that isn't totally obvious by now). Recall one of the Mission Statements, if you will: no beige.

Experiment with color. Experiment with details. Experiment with design. Public spaces, such as this main level bathroom a.k.a. Powder Room, are ideal for fun with colors, personality and quirkiness.

Welcome to my quirky, colorful world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home